The FlexiPunch-M is an innovative modular punching machine with manual operation and an affordable price that gives you the binding options you need in everyday work. You can do a coil binding job, and moments later squeeze in a wire or comb binding project using the same primary punch. The high-quality precision die sets available with this machine will last for years of production. One die of your choice is provided with the unit.
- High Volume Manual Punch Capacity: Up to 25 sheets of 20lb paper per lift.
- Interchangeable Die Sets with Quick Die Change Design: Easily change from one punch pattern to another within seconds, no tools needed!
- Fully Disengageable Pins on all Dies: Allows punching of all paper sizes without partially punched holes at either end.
- Choice of 4 Different Punch Dies: Choose from Comb (rectangular holes), Wire 2:1 (square holes), Wire 3:1 (square holes) and Coil 4:1 (0.2475″) (round holes).
- Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element or book size.
- 12″ Single Punch Length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching of Letter or A4 sizes, as well as even longer sheet sizes.
- Rugged Heavy-Duty Design: All metal construction, including heavy cast side plates. Non-skid feet.
- Weight: 24 Lbs
There are no reviews yet.