This Tec Lighting XtraCoat Mini 14″ Hand-Fed UV Coater is an economical UV coating machine for short run printers that will surely increase your business’ profit. Though it is small, it incorporates all the features of larger UV Coaters including a peristaltic fluid pump, IR Lamps for flow-out and adhesion and a stainless steel doctor blade to ensure the ability to run double-sided work. In just 3 minutes you can easily set-up the unit and begin producing stunning gloss or matte finishes to digital or offset printing. This XtraCoat Mini will UV coat everything from business cards, brochures, postcards, book covers, door hangers and direct mail to vinyl and plastics from 100lb text up to 26 point. This machine can accomodate up to 16″ wide sheets at a rate of up to 1800 sheets per hour. Increase the perceived value of your printed works and increase your product offerings with this Tec Lighting XtraCoat Mini 14″ Hand-Fed UV Coater.
- Smallest footprint production UV coater.
- 3 roll application system with doctor blade.
- Easy to adjust impression roller handle.
- Intensity adjustable IR system for adhesion and flow out.
- Peristalic pump system.
- UV lamp warm-up and cool down timer for maximum lamp life.
- Fully interlocked safety switches.
- No VOC emissions.
- 3 minute start-up and cleanup.
There are no reviews yet.